• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tester Available

Digitell

Enthusiast
Hi,
I was previously a tester over at RDNA and since they no longer in operation, I am available to test items if needed! :)
Thank you!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
What software are you available to test in. A good many of the CAs here work with both Poser and DS, but some don't, so it would be good for them to know which software you have at your disposal.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Your welcome! Let me know if you need me to test. I would post my email but afraid of spammers seeing it..

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Digitell, I have a Dusk set needs testing in Poser.
It has been sitting here in the forum a while and no takers yet, can you help?
It is a texture set only, no morphs.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Hi Faey_Light. I will be happy to help you! I Have Dusk basic..is it character textures or textures for clothing? I do not have much clothing for him yet..but working on getting some! :)
You or anyone who needs testing can email me at: chris@digitelldesign.com
I will be happy to help! :)
Hope you are having a good weekend! :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just put the zip in the dropbox and sent you the invite.
Ignore the horse stuff that is there, it is for the other testers who help-ed on that.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Digitell, Poser or DS?
It is textures only for Dusk.
If you are DS user I will need to upload that set as I just put the Poser set there.

Digitell

Enthusiast
Hi Faery_Light. I received your file and have sent you an email with a question. I am a Poser User so just need poser files.
Thank you! :)