• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

REC freebies

Michele

Eager
An more artsy version of DM 02, using the Kerri texture (which I modified a bit in PSP):

Dawn-DM03-Kerri-Texture.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Love your morphs, Michelle. Shall download them at the end of the week when I go dogsitting again :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Please excuse the quality, I had to stop it as it was taking way too long (it was 1.5 hours and only 15% done) but I wanted to share anyway, they are so pretty!
I didn't want to "put makeup" on them as that can change the looks almost as much as the morphs (but I will in a different render as this was just a test to see your shapes).
REC Angles.jpg

All three are Dawn SE, the 1st and 3rd are the SE default texture (I just tinted the one on the right a little yellow to make it look a bit different) and the 2nd one in the middle is the Sam texture (all with JM HumanShader's for skin consistency).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen. I really like the hair I chose but I think I might have to change them, I was an hour into a 3DL render and it had just rendered the very top of the hair.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Do you have any ambient occlusion on the hair...I remember reading somewhere how that can really slow a render down. IIRC there was a way to turn it off...

Michele

Eager
Thank you for posting the renders, Rae, they look great! I love seeing what folks do with the dial morphs.

I still use UberHair to turn off occlusion on renders, though with some hair props it can still take a while. I did another test render using Hoshi Hair, and even with UberHair applied it still took a while to render.

Dawn DM 03 Morai.jpg