• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser and DAZ Studio testers need for horse texture set.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am ready for testers in Poser and DS for this set.
The third texture has been removed due to so many issues for it.

Please also check my read-mes and see if I made any errors there.
Seam checks, especially around the ears and legs, although I really worked hard to eliminate any.

Do the files load correctly, no map call-outs or missing textures?

Are they in the correct folders?

I'm sure you all know the drill.
Testers will receive a full retail set when they finally imitate the "this little piggie" and go to market. :)

PM me and I will send a link my my email addy.

Appaloosa 2.jpg
HWH-2bPromo-work.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Earth to Poser testers......:p

Is there someone who can help Faery_Light out here?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
All promos and documentation is finished, all that is required is a Poser tester so I can be sure it is ready to submit.