• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Needing Beta Testers for Dawn Basics 5 Poser and DS

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am in need of a few testers for another set of clothing for Dawn. I have been away for a bit, hubby got laid off and the internet and hosting was let go so I lost my website and email accounts and all that jazz. We lost our trailer and we moved into my dad's old house and he kept the internet for me. So I am back to creating stuff again. :)

post here in the forum or pm me if you are interested in testing this for me.

Is just a skirt and halter top that can mix n match with my previous sets. The shoes shown in the image are from Basics 4.

Basics5.jpg

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice! (those boots are really cute too)
Yeah I had fun making them, but no fun with rigging the darn things. lol

I would volunteer, but I don't have the Dawn Basics. Someone will step up soon, I'm sure.

You don't need the basics hun, just Dawn. This is a clothing pak for her. The clothing just mix n match with the other sets if people choice to do so.

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
well, if I could get the top to play nice in DS everything would be honky dory but it's not playing nice at all for some reason. I'm about ready to try and install ds on my laptop and see if I get the same results there.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist