• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for DS beta tester

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
Heyas,
I have a number of DS clothing sets that I need a tester for. Preferably one who can tell me what darn fool thing I've done now and how to fix it. DS and I don't get along very well.
I have sets for all 5 genesises that need testing. G1, G2f, G2M, G3F and G3M

Thanks!

LM

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
If you need more I could probably do some testing at the end of this week. I have all the Genesis figures but I don't have all the different morphs I do have Victoria for all the female versions and Michael for all except Genesis 2 M