• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for a DAZ Beta tester for Luna clothing

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
I can test it for you in Daz. I also have testing experience as well. I can test both in 3Delight and Iray.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
DAZ, I would like to get versions for Poser, too, but I don't know how to do that as I don't have a recent version of Poser.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Finally got these downloaded. I arrived at my housesit Friday to find NO LAPTOP, the blighters had taken it with them! So I sat all Friday night and half of Saturday wondering how I was going to tolerate the week plus sitting on having to tell you I couldn't test them. BUT, I then had a brainwave. They had their old 32bit laptop in the wardrobe, retired when the wifi and ethernet stopped working but with nothing else wrong with it. I spent yesterday arvo and evening stripping it of its superfluous programs and tweaking it to extract all the ram I could and I'm just ready to start using it. Your test will be its test :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm so sorry you were left computerless! And glad that you are resourceful! I hope they aren't as messed up as the sleeper set that I have testing! :(

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
oh now id like to learn how to do iray mats wink wink xx

Yeah! me too!

Okay, I've fixed the file and tested it on my other computer and they loaded right in. So, let's try this again! I'm uploading the new file, Probably about 1/2 an hour before it finishes uploading, like I said I have a VERY slow connection!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Do any of you have Poser? I would like to convert these for Poser, too, But I don't have one of the right version (Mine's version 5! lol)