• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

IOArmor is back and now Free!

Finally got around to putting my IOArmor back into the world as a freebie. As I state on the page, Studio seems to disagree with the scale tricks I used, but I'm sure if one wants, they can find a way to work with it. :)

IOArmor - Poser - ShareCG

I figure it has been gone from stores for over 5 years and was a niche item then, so it should be ok to put it out free. It was a lot of fun making it and playing with it.

frogimus

Adventurous
Well, then. Happy (early) Birthday. I would wait till tomorrow to tell you but I will probably forget.

Wait. Tomorrow? Does that mean you're like 4 or something?

frogimus

Adventurous
LOL. What's that old joke about the 1040-EZ form?

Question 1 of 1: Did you make any money the previous year? Send it to us.

Well Happy Birthday again, and sorry to derail the thread.

Thanks! Should be fun, while there's some downsides to only getting a birthday every four years, there's some upsides. Eight years back, Build-a-bear gave me a free stuffed animal. :)

Thanks! so, uh how does the extra reward points on the birthday work since I'm not seeing a change. Not a big deal as I'm kinda too broke to use them most of the time, so I've still got the ones from signing up way back when

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
IIRC, the "extra" points for your birthday is added to your account in the store, so whatever point you already had for applying to your purchases, has just gotten larger.

I don't know how quickly they are applied, but you should receive an email telling you that your reward points have changed, so keep a look out for that. ;)