• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Hivewire Cat

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, two things...
1. Sadly, I did not buy the House cat when it was on sale. My bad. Frankly I didn't need it then, so I didn't get it. I can use the Millenium cat I suppose, but , well I screwed up!

2. As I was lamenting my poor decision making skills, I happened to go to the House cat page in the store to see if it was still on some kind of sale. (It's not, but i digress) and I happened to notice that the store page still points out in bold and large type that if you buy the cat on sale you can get the kitten for free when it comes out. Problem is, if you read it CAREFULLY you notice that it says if you buy by October 7th, you'll get the kitten for free. I just point this out because some poor slob (me) is going to think that you can still get the kitten for free since this statement is still on the page and be sorely disappointed when he learns otherwise.

Just saying.:cry:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry you missed the sale, Earl :(

I want to leave that up at least until the kitten is out and people who purchased during the sale time have the kitten. Otherwise, there can be some confusion from folks who DID buy during the sale.

I think it's pretty clear (big bold letters, as you say) when the sale was - honestly, I don't think you have to read all that carefully....;)

BUY the HiveWire House Cat through 11:59pm Utah time, Friday, October 7th and get the HiveWire Kitten FREE when it is released!