• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Genesis 3 or 8 in Poser

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Can Genesis 3 or 8 be used in Poser? Right now I am unable to use Daz Studio 4.9 (another topic another day) But I can use Poser. Is there any way to get Genesis 3 or 8 into Poser without the aid of Daz Studio?

Or am I better off using Dawn and Dusk? and if I can find the files, my copy of Dude and SuzyQ?
(do I need to start a new topic in another section about the Dude and SuzyQ issue? I got them at RDNA at the same time I got Poser 11 when it was pretty new.

English Bob

Adventurous
They tell me that it's possible to use Genesis 3 in Poser, but so far I haven't even tried to do it myself. The thread is at Renderosity if you want to follow it up:
Render DAZ Genesis 3 in Poser!!!!!! Now you can-FREE!
If I was in your position, I'd probably try to get DAZ Studio working again rather than go through all that. ;)

Most, but not all, RDNA products were transferred to DAZ, although some vendors chose not to move. I know I downloaded and backed up my entire RDNA order list before they closed. You could try looking in your DAZ3D product library, but to get the most eyes on your question, I'd advise a separate thread.

(Edited to add: I looked in my DAZ product library, and some things that I bought from RDNA show up there; some don't.)

Last edited:

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Last time I checked one needs to be able to open Daz Studio for the renderosity method but I have yet to open Daz Studio on this computer. I had on my now dead desktop but not this laptop.