• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Free Product Additions When They Become Available

Greybro

Inspired
When I purchased the Big Cat the promotion, I believe said the Cub would be included for free when it was available. The first questions is how to I go about getting that addon now that it is out.

Likewaise I purchased the Cat and it says the kitten will be included when it is out. How is this supposed to work? Some sort of coupon?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
If you bought the Big Cat during the original time when you got the Cub free, there were 4 files in the download

11355-hivewire-big-cat-cub-bonus-ds.zip
and
11355-hivewire-big-cat-cub-bonus-psr.zip

Originally, those files contained only the HW Eula and a ReadMe with pretty much nothing in it :).

So if you go to your downloads, you should see the new files (with the same names).

Hope that helps!

Greybro

Inspired
Hi, Greybro -

They are being done differently - for the Cub, simply go to your downloads and re-download the cub files that were part of the original download
Heeere, Kitty Kitty - Welcome the HiveWire Big Cat!!!!!

For the Kitten, we will create no-charge orders for you :)
Welcome the HiveWire House Cat!

I hope I'm not missing it here somehow, but how does one initiate the No Charge order for the kitten? I sent a supported request on this early yesterday but haven't heard a peep back. Can you advise?

Greybro

Inspired
Do I need to manually request a "No Charge" order to get my kitten? WOW, that sounds super sappy. Anywho, I am ready to play with this little guy.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
There should have been an order placed when the kitten came out. If that's not the case, and it's not in your downloads, please give Lisa time to respond to the support ticket - she'll help you.

Thanks!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hey Greybro...I would pm Alisa as she would know what the process is. I think that they will probably be generated but it is probably Alisa who is manually generating them but I could be wrong.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I moved Greybro's post and Pen's reply which were in a different thread here. Lisa has, as I mentioned yesterday, taken care of this - enjoy the Kitten!

scatha

Adventurous
already was enjoying the kitten.... the free DL got automatically added and even got a mail to advise me of it. ;)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Glad to hear it :) Unfortunately Greybro didn't get his back when we created them (a glitch between our spreadsheet and orders)...but he has kitten now :). Apologies!