• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Free High Chair For Luna!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I found a REALLY nice high chair here:

http://resources.blogscopia.com/2015/04/26/baby-high-chair/

You just need to import the obj from a folder that contains the map, etc. It has a text file that gives the credits that you 'have to include if you re-distribute the high chair'. I'm a little confused as to exactly who created the model, as the name of the obj looks German, but the text file has Spanish and English?!

It easily subdivides! I'm sure Luna will fit happily in it!

HighChair.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh and if this belongs somewhere else, or you want to restart that thread that had Luna resources, feel free to move this, Alisa! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OK... worked with it... here's my "report"! :)

HighChairLuna.jpg

Hmmm forum is making my image blurry again... I have NO idea why this happens ? It has been showing my larger artwork pretty crisp.

EDIT: OHHH IT'S ME!! I have my browser set to 125% magnification as a rule... but at 1 to 1, image is just fine! Well at least I figured that out! Yay!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Very nice. And it downloads without a lot of unnecessary hoops that you have to jump through. Thank you!

I think there may be some other baby things posted elsewhere int that collection, but am not certain.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks :) Might organize things more at some point, but for now, will leave it here ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think there may be some other baby things posted elsewhere int that collection, but am not certain.

Yes, I saw a crib on there, and some assorted children's things, like a bed, and playground equipment. The site looks quite useful overall, if one doesn't mind importing OBJ's.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhh I have to go look more... importing is EASY (at least with any poser I have ever used... using 2014 now) and the creator made the materials just pop right on!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yup. DS imports obj's fairly easy as well, in most cases. I did see a couple of other kids' items. And quite a bit of other content. I downloaded a few different things, and bookmarked the site for a more thorough going-over later.