• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dusk MORPH question

Knuten48

New-Bee
Hi! I just joined and this is my first Thread here. I don't know if I should ask my question here or should file a Ticket at Hivewire. Anyway, for now I just have one little question.
I just got DuskSE and Dusk Starter Morphs and installed them okay. I see that the morphs are in the Pose section of Poser, and that there are THREE PZ2 files there to install (DuskBaseINJ, DuskStarterINJ and RKDuskHeadMorphINJ).
My question: Does it make any difference in which order I install them into the CR2?

A dumb question no doubt, but I do know that it does make a difference sometimes, and I'm new to the Hivewire3d goodies. (So far I like them a lot!)
Thank you kindly for your help.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hi Knuten48! Welcome to the Hive.

I don't think there's a need to inject them in a certain order, but I usually go Base, Starter, RK

Just a hint, you might want to grab Dusk's Sculpted morphs, too.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hi Knuten, welcome to the Hive. It shouldn't make any difference what order you inject them. I sometimes use all of them, sometimes just one, and I've never run into problems.