• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Centaur for Genesis and Horse 2 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine3678a submitted a new resource:

Centaur for Genesis and Horse 2 - Geograft items for Genesis and Horse 2 to make a centaur.

One geograft "apron" for Genesis [NOTHING ELSE].
One geograft "collar" for Horse 2 [NOTHING ELSE]
One morph for Horse 2 to bring it down in size and over to match with Genesis in default position.
Collar can be "hidden" but makes life easier perhaps to use it ;-)
Collar and apron are both uvmapped.
n.b. Neither Horse 2 nor Genesis are included, doh.

View attachment 24411 View attachment 24412 View attachment 24413 View attachment 24414 View attachment 24415

Read more about this resource...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nice, thank you!

now we just need one for Harry (HW horse) and Dawn/Dusk :p

Yes..love to see a marriage in Poser of Harry and Dawn/Dusk :)

To see one, well ... since I don't own Harry and nobody bought me Harry (and no I'm not asking) so I would own it, then I could suggest trying to make it yourself.

Or you could try making the entire centaur as one figure.
I put together a tutorial collection showing how it could be done using Genesis and Horse2 ... same principles would apply for Harry and his humanoid half.
They are in my tutorial folder at DA.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It might be possible to do a morph for Catherine's Genesis version that could be provided to everyone to use.

I've been working with Lorraine on a method to be able to share conversions of clothing from V4 and others to Dawn and we have got a viable process that Lorraine has been able to use by just sharing morphs. I'm finishing up a project but when I've finished I'll have a look and see if it will work. If Catherine hasn't got Harry there isn't any way for her to do it so we will need to improvise....; )

Status
Not open for further replies.