• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Beta Testers sought for Packs

• Thread starter Deleted member 325
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 325

I currently have 2 M4 packs ready for testing, and 2 related V4 packs in the works. I am looking for testers who have M4, V4, the Scavenged - Junkyard Weapons set from Traveller (previously RDNA now Daz3D) for these 2 packs right now, and the 2 upcoming V4 packs. I am also looking for repeat testers for ongoing products (Dusk, Dawn, M4, V4, and misc) that I can get to know and work with regularly (as I feel it will make future testing easier with common groups of testers once we know each other's styles and idiosyncrasies).

Here's the requirements in general:
  • Poser (Pro/7 or Better for M4/V4 content, 9 or better for Dusk/Dawn content, multiple versions preferred, but not needed).
  • M4, or V4, or Dusk, or Dawn. M4 is required for the two current sets I need tested.
  • Testing experience is preferred
  • I generally do not support Daz Studio, but if a tester has both Poser and DS and wants to do a Pass/Fail test in DS that would be fine (i.e. either the product mainly works with minor issues, or the product has lots of issues and is not suited for DS - I will not address DS issues).
If you are interested, shoot me a chat message for more details.
Contributing Tester's will receive the final, market release version of the products they help test from me.

Here are some teaser images for the 2 current packs:
Teaser 1.jpg Teaser 2.jpg Teaser 3.jpg Teaser 4.jpg Teaser 5.jpg

D

Deleted member 325

A new pack nears ready-
Hunterfiend - Beast Butcher
• Requires Sixus 1 Media's Hunterfiend (Updated version with Machetes)
• Poses, Mirrors, Grips, Expressions.
• Poser 9+ required, Poser Only

I will have some teaser images in a day or so.
Interested tester's should let me know via chat.

D

Deleted member 325

Need Late Alpha/Early Beta testers for Some Gorilla Poses for dusk. Any takers?

D

Deleted member 325

There is a delay on this (again) as the files are still on my old workstation (which is a brick right now). I will be creating a Test folder on Dropbox for the testers and linking to it once I can get the files.

D

Deleted member 325

Ok, I have the Alpha/Pre-Beta of Gorilla for Dusk poses up in a Drop Box folder for testers along with some notes. This will likely end up being 2 packs when done. I would like to get 1-2 more testers on this for Poser mainly. If someone wants to test for DS compatibility on a pass/fail basis (that is if it works great, but no issues will be fixed as I do not use or support DS) I am open to it.
GorillaOutcastsPreview.png