• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? Actually, at the time, I really did want to hurt him!!!!
1673230201123.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? Sadly, we lost Adam Rich, who played young Nicholas on Eight Is Enough on Saturday, January 7. To be honest, I hadn't heard about him for some time and honestly thought he was already dead. He was age 54.
1673231573736.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
If I'm remembering correctly, That second photo reminds me of a very large male character from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I don't recall the character's name, but he was always around at Hogwarts, or just always in touch with the kids at Hogwarts.
I think that may be Andre the Giant. He died in 1993.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
If I'm remembering correctly, That second photo reminds me of a very large male character from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I don't recall the character's name, but he was always around at Hogwarts, or just always in touch with the kids at Hogwarts.
That was Hagrid, and that reminds me, Robbie Coltrane, the man who played Hagrid, passed back in October. He was 72.
1673270948316.png