• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Yay, finally got dForce going! (Onesie for Diva, anyone?)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Took me a while to figure out why the tabs and menu items weren't showing up, but- once I found everything- dForce seems to be working for me in Studio... which means I can make my dynamic freebies available for DS as well as Poser! The test item I've been using I haven't released yet, though. Here's a sneak peek:

Onsie dForce Test 3.jpg
Onsie dForce Test 4.jpg

DAZ Studio, iray render (I haven't done anything on the texture yet other than applying an image map)

Here's the Poser version:
OnsieIllo.jpg

Firefly render with a little displacement applied for a fuzzy look, although it doesn't really show at this scale. (Postwork hair)​

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Love it! We need more onsies for Diva! It reminds me of the Fuzzy! textures I did for the Sleeper for Luna, but this has a "looser" feel to it that I really like! Can't wait to see them! And love the ears!!!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
We need something like this as a hat for Alexis and Alex, with the dangly ties with pom-poms on the end of them for winter wear. Those are still really popular.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Not yet, although it's not the clothing itself that I'm held up on. To help with the dynamics on any sort of clothing that covers the feet, I've started using a prop that covers the toes and moves with them. This ought to be a smart prop, but I can't seem to create smart props in Poser, even manually hacking the file- I'm starting to think they've removed it from the program, but can't find any reference to that. That doesn't affect DS, of course, but I was hoping to make this compatible with both, and the prop really does help to keep the mesh behaving itself around the feet.

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I've never experienced any problem with parented props in Poser, and I was recently doing some heavy testing for an array script I've written. What are you trying to parent the props to?