• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Wish we had for Harry the Horse

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I thought there was more things on a list, so, we have 2? lol.
Okay, I'll update the big list with your items in progress.

I thought it would be helpful for people not to duplicate their works, too much! Not that sometimes it's good to have more than one set of some things!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
upload_2017-1-28_17-11-46.png

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Eclark is working on a full barn, as far as I'm aware. You were talking about working on a smaller 2-3 stall stable, again as far as I understood. If I'm mistaken, please let me know so I can fix the list. And I don't guarantee my vocabulary, as my horsey days were quite a while ago!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I think I might be able to do some thing along the lines of the paint and brand overlays. Give me a day or two to have a tinker and I'll let you know ;)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
You can put me down as doing the overlays and mane thingys I just have to sew a tent first or my long suffering other half may be a bit ticked off lol

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, will add Arabian and Native American and Medieval to list as working on. Will that include saddles? or just the blankets and reins?