• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What name would you prefer for the HiveWire Female Anime Figure?

What name would you prefer for the HiveWire Female Anime Figure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Yeah, I'll have to think over this one. I like many of them. Of course I'm also trying to figure out if there's one that would make me more likely to buy if I was just browsing and new nothing about Anime Dawn.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I went for Mitsuki because ... she's named after my rambunctious moon child ... Tsuki!

Who ran up the balcony screen door last night!

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I almost went with Sora, too but chose Asahi, I tried to choose both but I could only pick one.
Asahi, to me sounds like a warrior chick, breaking necks with her hands.
Sora, to me sounds like the name of a hot chick that knows she is hot, breaking necks with her looks.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We'd like to choose a name in a weeks time.

Yeah, I like several of them myself also. We checked these names with other stores, and these are the ones that seem to not be picked over as well. There are a couple that are used as a name for a bundle or a hairstyle, and I think 2 of them are characters on other sites. Mitsuko at Runtime (DAZ I guess) and Katsumi is a character for Miki 2 at CP.

So, we should probably scratch Mitsuko and Katsumi from the poll. Sorry folks.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I voted for Mitsuki Nothing more beautiful than a full moon! :) It's the Goddess domain too!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Well since it turns out that my first choice had a competing figure, I really like Akane next. Not to you know, complicate things.