• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What mermaids and centaurs are out there?

Lyrra has an Universal mermaid Tail that should fit Dawn too.
IIRC someone is developing at least a Dawn mermaid, no idea who it was though (or if I remember right)

There are some tails that have enough morphs, you should be able to fit them to Dawn pretty close. Mermaid tails are available for several non HW figures.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
-Sparky has a centaur set for V4 and M4 in her store that might be adapted to use with Dawn or Dusk.
-There is a free stand alone centauress figure at Sharecg
-You can try working with Hemi's free set for mil4 figures and adapt them to Dawn or Dusk (available free at Sharecg)
-Ali at Mankahoo has a sweet Stand-alone centauress figure called Cindy, (I would post some of my images of her here but TOS forbids me).
I have had a great fun time using her since I got her.

theschell

Brilliant
My free Anime Girl Kristin has a mermaid set that also includes mer-parts for Hiro 3... It might be possible to refit the Hiro 3 parts to other figures...