• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

what happened to content creator 9MBi

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Just curious. I bought a lot of very nice V4 clothing sets from this creator some years ago. He or she appears to have left the scene. Does anyone know what happened to them or if they are trading under a different name now ?

DanaTA

Distinguished
It's a mystery to me, too. One thing I liked about them was most of the dresses and outfits came with matching shoes.

Dana

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I bought several outfits. They are nicely made, and work very well. 9MBi had a website and that disappeared. No idea beyond that.

Semicharm

Eager
Last I'd seen 9MBi after the site shutdown was on Turbosquid. A real shame, as I had several things on my wishlist I as about to get but I was a few days too late.

Kalypso

Inspired
I have many of his dresses and shoes many of which were generously given away for free through his site. Although they worked fine in Poser 7 back then, now when the shoes are conformed they go all wonky. I remember someone mentioned a fix but I've totally forgotten it. Does anyone still use his shoes with PP2014 or Poser 11? I even installed my old Poser 7, saved a .pz3 of Vicky with the shoes conformed and tried opening it in PP2014 and still had the same problem.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I didn't know about this. Does it affect DS, too? I even bought some of their animals, and the white house. I have these creatures, plus the Scarlet Macaw and the Nile Crocodile.

Dana

Attachments

• 9mbi creatures.png
    9mbi creatures.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 289

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Yeah it was from lack of meaningful support of his products. I got several of their animals donkey, panda, etc and a few of their clothing items before they folded. There have been so many artists who have had to shut down for similar reasons. Have and others too are gone or at least i haven't seen more of their works out there.

Nod

Adventurous
I didn't know about this. Does it affect DS, too? I even bought some of their animals, and the white house. I have these creatures, plus the Scarlet Macaw and the Nile Crocodile.

Dana
I have the panda and Harley Quinn outfit, as well as some of the shoes. The panda is excellent, though I've not used it in anything yet. I always use the lights that came with the Harley Quinn outfit though, as I really like them.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I always wondered...how did they come up with the names for the dresses and shoes? Some of them didn't even seem to be real words. Nice looking stuff, but the names! :p

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
I found something at Renderosity, dForce Dawn Dress for Genesis 8 Female, by Cherubit. Check out the promo: Dawn Dress for G8F update! Looks very much like the character 9mb8 used for most of the promos for the outfits and shoes. Except it's G8F, not V4. And more expressive (9mbi promos always looked like she was shocked or emotionless). But so similar. Made me wonder.

Dana