• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What does Pommerlis have in Store? Now at Renderosity

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Time zone differences I think! =) but we are trying to get you covered even if you are a little late.
Congratulations! I also posted at Deviant Art. You are welcome to post the images I put in your drop box on your home page too if you like.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, going to grab the first one. The second will have to wait until I can get Pom's pose set to go with it. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
They are lovely, and the duo poses really do look like the antlers are locked, but they aren't intersecting! So beautiful.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Majestic Spring
Magestic Spring SML.jpg

Created With: Hivewire Mule Deer, CWRW's White Stag Coat texture, Forest King Poses by Pommerlis, Melidae Crown, Ultimate butterfly scatter, Winterscapes overlay snowflakes, my own geoshell shader overlays, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Outstanding - Another item I’ll buy when I’m able when I’m able to get back on. the computer!!