• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Well this is new - scales when saving pose?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
scale.jpg

Hmm looks like Renderosity is making changes to Poser.

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Yep. Same when saving a new Figure. When resaving it it asks if you want to use the Original obj or create a new one.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Hmmmm....
Scales used to be included in Body Transformations...I am unsure how I feel if it is now separated...though I suppose I could see some advantages.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hmmmm....
Scales used to be included in Body Transformations...I am unsure how I feel if it is now separated...though I suppose I could see some advantages.

It might be part my fault... I'm have the ear of some of the decision makers and said I wanted the same features that DAZ Studio has when saving poses. Usually, I have to manually strip out those in Poser. This new settings will ease some of the pain of editing.

Body transformation (XYZtrans) is rarely used in poses. The one exception would be for placement poses, and in that case, those settings are usually kept only in the BODY section. Separating the scaling I think is useful although I rarely use that for a pose. The thing I asked for they haven't done yet is that all hidden dials (morphs, scaling, transforms) stay hidden and not be added to the saved pose.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think this is a good sign. Renderosity is actually working on Poser! That they took a suggestion from someone and turned it into reality makes it even better.