• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Training Gear for Dawn

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Working on iRay mats for the Training set. YIKES I made allot of materials! lol

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Just finished with the iRay materials for the Training Set.... 141 Mats. I had to recreate all the metallic surfaces as iRay does those differently than 3Delight. While I enjoyed the process I'm relieved it's done! lol

Training Set - iRay.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I really like all the colors you used, and it certainly shows off everything in the pack, or almost everything. I can't recall at the minute all the items you included.

The only thing I would suggest, from a composition PoV, is to crop it a little on the left, so that all the main part of the image is horizontally centered. It already looks that way vertically. If you look at the render, there's more empty space on the left side than there is on the right side. Cropping it a little should do the trick.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Cool. yea, I will probably crop it down as Promos have to be a certain size. The image shows the improved Bruna FBM, the Bruna Skin, Hair Strands I'm working on for the Willow Hair, the full Training outfit and one of the Poses and all the equipment including the water bottle, ball, mat, bench and dumb bell...

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm curious, do you mean for the top to look painted on? Speaking as a woman, I have to say I don't own a single top that fits like that around my breasts.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
It's got plenty of loosen morphs. There is no good way, without a ton of JCM's to get a top to cooperate without being modeled pretty close to the base mesh. When you see pants and tops that are really baggy go and unhide the hidden properties, there are usually quite a few fixes to get it to cooperate. When the draping plugin for DAZ Studio hits the scene finally I'll be looking into more natural looking clothing. Plus if you've not been to a gym most of the gals there that are fit wear very tight fitting clothing to show off their form and to have less in their way when doing cardio and stretching and weight lifting.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wasn't thinking baggy, I was just thinking that there between her breasts might not be so plastered against her skin. My sports bras don't cling like that!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Examples of the Bra fits at work... Mind you these are screen grabs not renders...This is the one for my Bruna character still under development. There is one for Dawn, Alicia and Diana (Alicia is a very fit shape and Diana is a very heavy shape, both in my long list of shapes I'm developing for Dawn)

ScreenHunter_198 May. 08 19.54.jpg
ScreenHunter_199 May. 08 19.54.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks Rae. I think that's my logo for anything I want to add my special touch to! lol

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

I think Alisa is going to dump some other posts from my products page here but wanted to ask ....

I'm about ready to upload my full Training Gear for Dawn but ran into a snag in Poser with the Training Pants. In DAZ Studio, with NO SMOOTHING applied they fit her perfectly but in Poser huge poke throughs in the hips and smaller ones here and there on the thighs. So I messed around with the Morph brush, BOY has that come a long long way... it's just lovely to work with (wish DS had something like this) so now I got all the poke through issues fixed....

Now what? How does one update the base mesh to reflect these little fixes so I can get this done??

Thank you

Richard :cool:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hi,

I think Alisa is going to dump some other posts from my products page here but wanted to ask ....

I'm about ready to upload my full Training Gear for Dawn but ran into a snag in Poser with the Training Pants. In DAZ Studio, with NO SMOOTHING applied they fit her perfectly but in Poser huge poke throughs in the hips and smaller ones here and there on the thighs. So I messed around with the Morph brush, BOY has that come a long long way... it's just lovely to work with (wish DS had something like this) so now I got all the poke through issues fixed....

Now what? How does one update the base mesh to reflect these little fixes so I can get this done??

Thank you

Richard :cool:

Yes, Richard the morph brush is great, but.........

If you are experiencing massive pokethrough on the outside of the thighs, that's because Dawn has Poser JCMs that have to be added. Did you Copy Morphs from Dawn after "Show Hidden Parameters?"

Now, for your morph brush work, you'll have a new morph listed on the Parameters menu, usually under the "Other" category and unless you renamed it, it's called Custom Morph. That's the work you did with the morph brush. You can rename it in Poser right on the Parameters menu if you'd like by clicking on the Right Arrow and go into Settings. While you are there, set limits.

Yeah, I love the morph brush, too. Fun to work with and watch it do it's magic.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hiya,

I had no idea that the JCM's for Dawn in Poser had to be copied over to the pants. How do I do that again?

I did find the Other Morph, I set it back to 0 but the poke throughs are gone now. Weird. I even deleted the new morph parameter, still no poke throughs. That's very strange!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Your promos are looking great, Richard!

If you are experiencing massive pokethrough on the outside of the thighs, that's because Dawn has Poser JCMs that have to be added. Did you Copy Morphs from Dawn after "Show Hidden Parameters?"

I love this place...peeps be so helpful :)