• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

TowelSet for Dawn

Hello everyone! Guaiamu here ^^
So, i started to create a new set for Dawn. Now is a Towel set, i'm doing a towel for the head and one for the body. More ideas are welcome ^^
First image on DAZ:

TowelSet.png

TowelSet2.png

Have a nice week everyone!
-----
Guaiamu!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
What a good idea! One comment I have, it shouldn't fit around the breast area...it should fall straight from the top of the breast down to the stomach.

What a good idea! One comment I have, it shouldn't fit around the breast area...it should fall straight from the top of the breast down to the stomach.
Thanks Lorraine! I'm happy you liked it. You think it will solve the problem if i create a morph for it?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree with Lorraine. If you wrap a towel around you, unless you pull it real tight, it just hangs straight down from the chest area. As it looks now, it's almost fitted like a dress or jacket.

I model, but I'm more into props like swords and environments/rooms, so don't know enough about modeling clothes to give you any pointers on how to do it.

Gosh, I don't really know! I'm not a modeller so I can only make comments, not give you ways of doing it :(

I have to agree with Lorraine. If you wrap a towel around you, unless you pull it real tight, it just hangs straight down from the chest area. As it looks now, it's almost fitted like a dress or jacket.

I model, but I'm more into props like swords and environments/rooms, so don't know enough about modeling clothes to give you any pointers on how to do it.

You could loose it up in ZBrush and make that morph an option.

Looking awesome Dieggo!! =) Now I need to find some hair that has curlers in it!!

Thank you everyone!!! I wanted to do the towel look tight at the chest so the person can use morphs to change it ^^ Thanks for the idea Ken, Miss B, Lorraine and NapalmArsenal! With this morph, the people can loose it up :) Thanks a lot everyone!!!