• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

To Tana (Sunfire) - Condolences on the loss of your father

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Tana's father passed away a few days ago. We've talked about it in the QAV forum and I wasn't sure if she'd want to make it public, but she's said she's ok with it.

This thread is to so others in the community can join in sending her their thoughts.

Sending tons of hugs as you go through this challenging time, Tana!

May the good memories seep through the pain of loss as time goes on.

:grouphug:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Tana, There are really no words to express the roller coaster of emotions one can experience when someone we love passes on. My condolences to you and yours. May you find strength in each other and your treasured memories to keep the love alive. We are here with you and for you.

:grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh goodness Tana. Sorry to hear about your loss. Having lost both my parents, and my brother, I know how hard it can be at times, but you will make it through, and the loving memories will help in that regard. :grouphug:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I lost my mother in 2002, and I finally lost him after several near misses, but yeah, there's lots of loving memories, some I can barely recall but for one reason or another never completely lost like most of the other memories from that age.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Found out about this last night, wasn't sure if I should post or not - Very sorry, Sunfire, this sort of thing is always hard.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm just thankful for all the friends and family I have in real life and here online because it means I'm not having to deal with my grief all alone.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Sunfire...er, Tana (never knew this name before). Write a journal with your memories, add photos if you have them...this will help keep those memories alive. Then they will always be with you, and you can look back and refresh your memories whenever you feel they may be slipping away.

Dana

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here's the first place I've used my real name in some time when it comes to forums. You can use either, and thanks. :)