• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tiger, Tiger

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Been getting your e-mails for awhile and following all the product re=leases. The Big cat looks great, but I need a version I have not seen yet. Any chance of a Tiger coming soon?

mdbruffy

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive mdbruffy, I think the lion may be up next as Chris has been doing work on a mane for it.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Yes. I saw that. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll be at the point in my graphic novel where I need the tiger before it's available.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Dang...not sure what to suggest there. I personally am not a huge fan of the Daz Big Cat 2....didn't buy it as I thought it was a bit odd in places...just didn't look right to me but I suppose it's a possibility. The original cat had a tiger which was very cool but the model is legacy rigged and a bit dated. Not many people do animals...

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Actually, I'm rendering those panels as I type this using Daz Studio's Millennium Cat. Guess I should have started asking about it sooner.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Might have helped but I think the timeline for the Cat's development has been in place for a while.