• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The ORDER of Kens Critters as installed.

McG.

Enthusiast
I have a nice little pile of Kens Songbirds Remix items. And NOW I realized that the numbers prefixing the folder names don't mean like "there are 17 Toucans in here!". It's Item 17, 24 for Shorebirds, 04 for Threatened Endangered Extinct, 03 for Woodpeckers, and so forth.
Will I ruin anythings functioning if I take all my SBRM groups in the Poser Runtimes, and pop each of these into SBRM in their respective Category? Like \\Pose>SBRM>then all those numbered folders?
I just spent a week reinstalling a ton of animals, and I'm sorta a dip where it concerns organization of my content. I'd love to see ALL of Kens animals installed in ONE "SBRM" folder in the runtime "Animals" subgroup Avian. BUT not if it will mess something up.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The new folders are not going to be anything like the older ones. They aren't organized that way.

You may want to install any older products in a separate Runtime if you can and wait to see if the new structure works for you. That said, as long as you only move things within the Libraries folder, and not Geometries and Textures, you're fine.

McG.

Enthusiast
Ok, got that. I have them all under the base "SBRM" now, and the numbered folders look so nice together in there! :geek:

Nuther question, did Dawn Heights come inside one of the morph packs I bought? Cause it's installed and I don't see a zip for it, nor does it show in my downloadable files page.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
hmmm...not sure what "Dawn Heights" is?

McG.

Enthusiast
Ah HA! It is "The Shape Of Dawn" by Lyrra. It is in all the Hivewire downloaded files. I keep the 'official' files separate from 3rd party files. I figured this one is Official. And, it IS in my Account-downloadable files. Sorry about the be-puzzlement!