• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Lion's Den

Cdl

Inspired
Thought i would share some of my older stuff, whilst i work on rebuilding my runtime(s)

so firstly "Lost"
56.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Odd Pen, as I just clicked on them and they resized.

Nice renders Cdl. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I just tried again and they worked...not sure what happened earlier but I tried a couple of times. Maybe I need to go back to bed. My early morning is starting to hit...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know the feeling. I woke up at 7:30am this morning, and couldn't fall asleep again. Finally dragged myself out of bed at 9:30am and said to heck with it. Of course I felt like taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. ~shakes head~

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I was up at 4:00am and posting on the forum by 4:30am. I'm feeling really drained right at the moment. I think I may go and have a nanna nap!

Cdl

Inspired
No it's a dragon, it's also a play on words hence the title of i said dragonfly, not dragon fry! i use a lot of bad bad puns like this

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, thought i would introduce you to my little friends, which should please Alisa these are the brothers Gary & Gavin in "I Said Dragonfly"
View attachment 9035
It's not the best picture of the two of them but it was the first

YAY!!

I so love your stuff - makes me smile :)