• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sweete Brythe Snyke Pyke

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It's time for another snyke pyke. Sweete Brythe is a petite wide-eyed character for Dawn with five subtle makeup options with natural eyebrows and five with fantasy eyebrows. She uses the SE Base, Starter, and Head and Body morphs, as well as a bit of Sora.

Sweete Reyn is a set of clothing for Sweete Brythe/Dawn. It includes a dynamic Reyn Coat and conforming Reyn Hat and Reyn Boots. Conforming Flyte Cap, Flyte Goggles, Flyte Shirt, Flyte Pants, and Flyte Shorts are also included. Ten material sets are included for the clothing, as well as matching materials for the Flyte Umbrella. The Material sets from The Gardener Clothing for Dusk can be used on the Flyte Shirt, Flyte Pants, and Reyn Boots.

Sweete Flyte is a set of 12 poses for Sweete Brythe/Dawn and the Flyte Umbrella, which is included. Matching materials are included in Sweete Reyn for the umbrella.

This render of Sweete Brythe was previously posted in the Dawn renders.
Sweete Brythe in Flight Cap and Nought Else.jpg

A wee bit of a glimpse at Sweete Brythe and the Flyte Umbrella, Flyte Cap, Flyte Goggles, Flyte Shirt, and Reyn Coat.
Sweete Brythe in Flyte and Else.jpg

A wee bit more of a glimpse of Sweete Brythe in a Flyte pose and wearing the Flyte and Reyn clothing.

Sweete Brythe in Flyte and Else2.jpg

Translations

Sweete - Obsolete spelling of Sweet
Brythe - Breath
Flyte - Old English spelling of Flight
Reyn - Middle English spelling of Rain

Snyke - Sneak
Pyke - Peak

Last edited:

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
this a really lovely character and clothing set but then again you do make some wonderful stuff.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks all!

I hope to have renders of the makeup posted by next weekend (but don't hold me to that!) I'm wondering if the makeup is too subtle.

Oh gosh. Looks like that last render got duplicated. I had a heck of a time uploading it last night. Even though it was less than 300kb, the forum kept telling me it was too big. Apparently, there was a glitch. Because when I deleted all three and tried adding each again, the forum kept erroring out. Hours later ... they uploaded fine. If duplicated :p

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
EEEK!!! oh goodie!!!!!!!!!! I ADORE your characters! Need to do some Stephan renders.... hugs you!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, Mary Poppins!! :D

Seriously though Satira, that's one cool outfit and pose. ;)