• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Superfly adaptation of Stonemason's Level 19 & cargo bay doors

Superfly adaptation of Stonemason's Level 19 & cargo bay doors P11+

No permission to download

seachnasaigh

Energetic
seachnasaigh submitted a new resource:

Superfly adaptation of Stonemason's Level 19 & cargo bay doors - applies Superfly materials to Level 19, and adds a few extra pieces

This pack contains Superfly adaptations of Stonemason's "Level 019", "cargo bay doors", and the elevator/shaft (available at DAZ)....

Read more about this resource...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
WOW... impressive. Don't have that set but very generous and the renders look awesome!

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Thank you, friends, for the kind words. :giggle:

For those who don't have Level 19, I also have Superfly setups for the original Urban Future, Urban Future 2, and The Arc. I *think* I also have a Firefly (P9+) active lightcaster setup for The Arc. But it will take some time to test, pack, etc.
I did a TinkerBell-esque Superfly setup of the Liquid Knight sci-fi armor by Uzilite, but I'd want to do another version using Uzilite's color scheme before releasing it. Techno-pixies are a bit of a niche interest. :rolleyes:

Looking in my library, I see that I also have Stonemason's Sector 15 and Urban Future 3. I'll probably fix those for Superfly also - but right now I'm building the gate room of Stargate Atlantis.

Hmmm... I also have Stonemason's Enchanted Forest - I could give that running water and a swarm of lightcasting (low poly) fireflies. ;)
Sheeesh... I've never even made a scene/render with that -or Urban Future 3. I'm so ashamed.:oops:

I wish I had your talent and knowledge. I just love Stonemason's settings but have been scared to purchase his newer items because he no longer supports Poser. I figure I could import them into Poser but then texturing them seems like a really daunting task to me. This may inspire me to give it a go next time the Fern Lake set is on sale.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
For those who don't have Level 19, I also have Superfly setups for the original Urban Future, Urban Future 2, and The Arc. I *think* I also have a Firefly (P9+) active lightcaster setup for The Arc. But it will take some time to test, pack, etc.

Looking in my library, I see that I also have Stonemason's Sector 15 and Urban Future 3. I'll probably fix those for Superfly also - but right now I'm building the gate room of Stargate Atlantis.

Hmmm... I also have Stonemason's Enchanted Forest - I could give that running water and a swarm of lightcasting (low poly) fireflies. ;)
Sheeesh... I've never even made a scene/render with that -or Urban Future 3. I'm so ashamed.:oops:
Well, I don't have any of the Urban Future sets, but I do have The Arc and Sector 15, as well as the original Enchanted Forest, so I'll be on the look-out for those. ;)

I'm also looking forward to seeing you finish the gate room for Stargate Atlantis. I liked that show a lot. Not as good as the original Stargate, but I liked it all the same.