• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Super useful shoes for Dawn!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just have to let you all know that the very very useful FLATS FOR DAWN are on Clearence at Rendo... they are so very colorable with either colors or materials and great to be under long gowns, or for that casual day in life...Dawn needs SHOES so much... (I've bought most of the HW shoes I found here!!)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thank you Lyne! I don't now how I ever missed them before, but I grabbed them now. ;)

Very nice every day/casual shoes that look easy to texture. :D

Roberta

Eager
I had taken this product, but I have not yet had a moment to make a texture that goes to accompany my "RA Plebeian" for the dress "Dawn Medieval Gown" by Karanta....
I warn you when I did something:)

Roberta

Eager
Today I uploaded the package to the "free" area of Renderosity: I hope they do not keep it too pending....

Miss B

CV-BEE
Today I uploaded the package to the "free" area of Renderosity: I hope they do not keep it too pending....
Thank you Roberta. I just picked up those shoes the other day when Lyne posted about them. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Can't wait for those textures to come out Roberta :)

Miss B, I don't mind the shape of those Boots but I hate that they look unfinished, like how are you supposed to put something like that on? They need a zip or elastic panels (not that you'd have elastic panels on boots like these), they need something.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Boudoir Powder shoe has a very advanced technology. They actually do separate along the back, but when pressed together, they meld seamlessly, leaving no trace of an opening.

Miss B

CV-BEE
But it looks strange. I sit there scratching my head thinking . . . "How on earth did she get her feet in there?"

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Something like that doesn't bother me because our dollies just aren't real. So I don't necessarily expect things like zippers or velcro or laces. After all, they actually could be stretchy ... like these.

I couldn't see any zipper on these stretch booties.
upload_2018-3-20_17-34-41.png

FEATURES
Satin upper
Pull-on
Pointed toe
Fabric lining
Cushioned footbed
4¼" covered heel
Synthetic sole
Imported

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, maybe I compare some 3D clothes to similar clothes I might wear.

WOW, 4 1/4" heels? 3 1/2" heels is the highest I ever wore back in the day.