• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Squeak squeak!!!!

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I want a good model of a squeak squeak aka a little fluffy thing that is found in houses but are not wanted. I would like the realistic squeak squeak to have realistic droppings and also traps and stuff like that.
Or maybe a virtual game board based on that board game about squeak squeaks and traps.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Yes a cute mouse that one feels conflicted about. One wants it as a pet but it is a wild pest so it got to go but it is too cute.
A realistic one with morphs to toonify then.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Poser or Studio? LAMH can put hair on things in Studio.

I remember Noggins having a hamster model. It was old enough to be usable in either program.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Didn't JTrout, or some such name have a rather nice freebie one? I think it had a chipmunk morph as well.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
On Facebook a few weeks ago someone posts a link to a restaurant in New York that has rats for company. Basically you get to pay $50 to eat breakfast with a rat. I don't think it will last too long, it's a gross idea. :sick:

There is one you know, his name is Squeeker and he is one of the creatures included in the content that comes with Poser 2010 Pro.
Well, I think so. He's in my Poser App library. Could have just snuck in there and got trapped.
I'll have to boot up my workstation and check.
I posted a render with Squeeker and my Songbird Remix Owl Teromasu clowning around a miniature grand piano in the woods.
Perhaps I would make a cage for him. What does a mouse cage need? A mouse couch? Mouse gourmet feeding station? Mouse Notebook Computer? Any thing else?
@Bonnie2001 What, you could go to New York and NOT have rats for company? No Health Department, nothin' like that?
Must be a joke.

Here's that Squeeker render.

Maybe he's more like a Rat. Just shrink him maybe? Looks like a big mouse to me.

Oh, now you've got to be kidding! Rats don't like SF, too liberal.
You see? When the rats got off the boat in the Bay and saw China Town, they all ran back on the boat thinking it was the wrong stop.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Why couldn't they have made a cafe where there were dogs, or even cats for company, or hamsters? But rats! No thanks.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yeah that's the one I was thinking of. Could use new materials, but it's fairly realistic.

As to the cafes; the write up on the Brooklyn one admits that they were doing a spin off of the popular cat cafes in Japan where you can have your coffee along with the shop cats.