• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sort by Vendor/A-z etc.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Can this be installed into our accounts to help searches for vendors who may have updates.

At the moment there is no search or sort by 'anything' available, only the number of products per page.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not familiar with the software used for the HW store, so don't know if that's an option or not. Lisa would have to check into that, as it may be an add-on.

Of course, there's Alisa's Product Updates lists, but I find that only helpful for products updated within the current week. Not sure if there's an alphabetical way to check her update lists to see if your product has been updated.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
There is no alphabetical way, but you can search the first page of in the Main Update Notification Thread using whatever search option is in your browser.

I do 3 things when we have updated a product:
1-put a new post in that main notification thread with exactly what was updated and when
2-update the first post, adding/updating the product by sku as to the date last updated
3-edit the appropriate Product Updates - Details SKU xxxxx page(s) to add/update exactly what was updated and when

Miss B

CV-BEE
I keep forgetting about the other lists, and what they're for. Thanks for the info Alisa. :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I, too would love to have the option to sort by vendor. It's on our list of future improvements but not something that will coming soon.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The problem I have is locating the zip files on the download pages for an updated product.

Unless I'm missing something, I have to go page by page to find the product zips. Usually, I start by identifying when I purchased the product (from my spreadsheet) and take note of other products I purchased around the same time. Then I start paging through my downloadable products quickly scanning the list for ANY of the products I purchased around the same time. Once I see any of those products, I know I'm close to the updated product.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That, Satira, is EXACTLY what I do in order to find previous purchases that have been updated.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
at least a sort of some sort helps by cutting down the number of pages you have to go through to find a product..

being a database you would think these options would already be there as standard .. strange