• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Song Bird Remix?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, Ken will be moving his entire catalog of products to Renderosity.

xyer0

Brilliant
But how long will we have to wait for a sale like the one here? That's why yesterday I bought as much of his catalog as I could.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That was my thinking too. Plus, I have a gazillion points, which will disappear when the store closes. So, I picked up the 13 Birds I was missing, which were also mostly the very oldest. I'd been very, very slowly picking up the pre 2006 birds, and now, my bird collection is complete.

I also picked up the Bee Swarm, which I somehow missed when it was released.

Surprisingly, only $20 actually came out of my checking account. My PayPal balance covered the rest (if it's not in my checking account, it's not real money?)

Now, I'm debating the Aviary, Aviary Poses, and Perching Places. But that will cost "real money."

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE

xyer0

Brilliant
Bee Swarm?!!! Thank you, Ms. Satira! I have two other low quality bee swarms that have never quite lived up to my hopes for them. Finally I will have exactly what I need, thanks to you and Mr. Ken!

pigfish9

Inspired
I am so happy to see Ken is moving to Renderosity with you. I have most of the birds - many I bought when he was at Daz. I always look forward to his creations.