• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Something Funny happed today ...

eclark1894

Visionary
So I work as a security guard, and people come to the door of the building where I work and try to get in. Some are employees and some are regular customers. Employees have to badge in and regular customers have to be buzzed in. Now anyone who comes to this building can see we have double doors. One side is usually locked and the other side is open. So this employee comes to the door and tries to badge in. Then he tries to open the door using the locked side. He tries this several times while I and my colleague are watching him. He never once tries the other door. I started to feel sorry for him and was about to go let him in when I suddenly said, "wait a minute, let's see how long it takes for him to figure it out."

Here's a cat video of a cat opening a closed door. The cat figured it out in less than a minute. The employee too more than twice as long and I'm convinced he grabbed the right door only by mistake.

McGyver

Energetic
I had a cat that used to try and turn doorknobs to open doors... It was an old house and none of the doors opened easy, so she never really got one to open as far as I know.
It actually took a long time to catch her doing it...
For the longest time I'd see the doorknob to the kitchen jiggle back and forth, but there was never anyone on the other side... It started to freak me out a bit, until one day when I snuck up on the door and yanked the door open sending the poor cat flying inside... At that point I knew it was her, but it took a while to actually see her in the act... The weird thing was I think she actually understood that the doorknob needed to turn in a particular direction because it looked she was favoring turning it to the right... Though that could have been coincidence.
She also peed in the toilet all on her own too... She was a very, very unique kitty.