• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Silo 2.5 released

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for posting the link Dylan, as it'll make it easy for folks to grab the update. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I didn't move it Dylan. If this isn't where you originally posted it, then one of our other CVs, or Alisa, moved it. I didn't see it until I found it here. :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I think Dylan is still hungover from the McGregor fight. Half the people in Ireland seem to be missing from work today after that. ;)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Is it the McGregor fight, or the season finale of Game of Thrones that has people missing from work?

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm sure my trainer at the gym was glued to the TV watching Mayweather and McGregor. I didn't, but I understand McGregor put up a good fight, and actually lasted 10 rounds. Most were saying he wouldn't last past the first round, because he's not an experienced boxer, per se. I like boxing with my trainer, but I don't think I'd ever like participating in it as a sport.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
McGregor put up a good show, but he really picked the wrong fight. Lots of people didn't go to work today after staying up drinking all Saturday night and into Sunday afternoon.

Dylan

Eager
Is it the McGregor fight, or the season finale of Game of Thrones that has people missing from work?

Over here, the fight for sure. Everyone drank Saturday and Sunday and got no sleep. I went into work today seriously hungover, and guess what? I was the only one of my team who went to work. So I had an easy day, couldn't do much without the team. Then I was sent home early on full pay. :)

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
That's all very well for the adults to give themselves the day off work. But the rest of us had to start back at school today. No extra day off for us. :please: