• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Hysterical and FUN art!!!! I got distracted from a current dog/kitty art piece playing with converting one of the mil dog maps to our dog... in fact it's copyrighted by our Lisa, I'm thinking! :) That very pale white-ish yellow lab is by Lisa and LaurieS....

Dan30

Adventurous
Love it. So expressive. Wow, look at the morphability of the face and ears.

Indeed Chris, I find the dog model to be very versatile and morphable. Glad you like it. You should know as basically, you are the "father", right? :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Added a rug/blanket to the dog house. It's warmer and more comfy in there now. It's loaded separately as a SmartProp. :)

HouseRug.jpg