• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Took a break from working on Deidre and Rodrigo wanted to play at being a pirate...so here it tis.
Terradome 3, trees are from Stonemasons Jungle construction set, boat was a free one, clothing is GenesisM2 converted to Dusk, Genesis beard converted first to Dawn and then to Dusk and the hair is one of the ph ones...small amount of postwork on the coat around the shoulders...
pirates landing copy.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
LOL!! I like this quite a lot for the sense of humor in it. I think we all know the annoyance of trying to convert clothes to fit in one direction or the other.

This is great. :roflmao:

Thank you. I'm always happy to see that one of my renders entertained someone. I'm pretty new at the trying to convert clothes from one figure to another without using a 3D modeling program. I'm not even sure the roundabout way that I did it was correct. I used Dusk's geometry file to create a Dusk morph for Dawn then used the copy morphs and align joint centers function in poser. I'm just glad Dawn and Dusk are made from the same mesh.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Loving on all the Dusk renders!

Just having a little fun with Dusk, my Dante, and Tribal Ornaments (in collaboration with GadgetGirl); and Paul's Sculpted for Dusk here. P11 Superfly HDRI render ( I was amazed at how super SAV's firefly hair turned out with the HDRI)

DanteSculpted.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh cool Jon! Love all the details of the vascularity! How did you achieve that/is that part of a Dusk add-on product, if you don't mind me asking?

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Great work people :)

My first contribution of 2017.

Jon

So I love the potential storytelling going on in this, although it's in some ways a pretty simple render. He's wearing jeans and no shirt, but. . . he's in some sort of temple? Archeological site? Maybe it's just too hot to keep working with his shirt on. Of course, he also seems to have some elf ears, so maybe he's undercover trying to lead array the humans who are digging up a site sacred to his people.

Or not.

Point is, I like it.