• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

She gets bored

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Whenever I work at my poses there is this whining sound next to me from a little doxie pleading for attention. When she doesn't get it, she creates her own entertainment and gets herself into trouble, Today she got herself stuck in a cushion.
A cushion??? I hear you say,...yesss, a cushion
She managed to get inside the slipcover and chew a hole on the other side. I did get her out of course but not without taking a picture or two.

Noedels138A.jpg

Noedels139Small.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Too cute for words, but a good thing he chewed his way through, or he might not have been able to get your attention.

McGyver

Energetic
That's rough... You documented her humiliation...
Well, good thing she is a canine, if she were a cat, she'd be blogging about it on some anti-human website...
Look at that look on her poor little face in the second picture... It's like "Aw, not the butt... Aw, you took a picture of my butt too?... Aw, come on... Why mommy? Why?"
On a side note... That pink wall is frikin' scary sharp...
I'm actually afraid for your safety... That's like something you put on the outer walls of a castle to keep goblins from scaling it... But a happy pink castle with tasteful decor and really cool red drawbridge.
But anyway... Cute puppy.
Scary sharp, flesh mangling wall, but cute puppy.
Stay safe.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yes i did, yeaaaars ago and. Thank you for the compliment but it's not that good really