• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Sneak Peeks

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've been thinking for some time that I should have a single WIP/Sneak Peek topic instead of scattering them all over the place.

So, here are the links to the individual WIP / Sneak Peeks. Moving forward, I'll put upcoming projects here. Sound good?

Nouvelle Aube For Dawn

Evocative of an ethereal alabaster sculpture, Nouvelle Aube for Dawn is a hauntingly beautiful young woman inspired by the art of Oleg Dou. She includes two base faces, one with pale lips and one with shaded lips, and five watercolor inspired faces, seven lip colors, seven nail designs, and ten eye colors.

Casually romantic, Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn is a collection of conforming and dynamic clothing. Worn separately or layered together for a Lagenlook style, the dynamic Dress and Pantaloons, conforming Tights, Tube Top, and Booties allow for different looks. A prop Cap completes the look.

Pensive or quirky, Nouvelle Aube Poses for Dawn includes 6 sitting poses, 6 standing poses, and 2 floor poses. Bonus versions of the dynamic Dress and Pantaloons with pose morphs included (Nouvelle Aube Clothing required for clothing). Nouvelle Aube Decor suggested, but not required for sit poses.

Centered around a vintage writing desk and stool, Nouvelle Aube Décor is an eclectic collection of furniture, desk and writing accessories, and floor props. With presets, the collection can be loaded as a set within the Nouvelle Aube Studio, on the Poser ground, or as individual pieces.

Does your aspiring writer need a small intimate space to furnish with the essentials? A one room garden studio, the Nouvelle Aube Studio offers an unobstructed view of your garden setting. Furnished with the Nouvelle Aube Décor set, everything a writer needs is at her fingertips.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Clarette Rose Sneak Peek

Clarette Rose is an outfit for Dawn which features a dynamic Pleated Dress and prop Cloche. It will include six texture sets for the Dress and Cloche with matching textures for the Nouvelle Aube Tights and Booties.

In addition to the Dynamic Short Ruffled Dress and Cloche hat, Clarette Rose included the Eton Crop Hair.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Diva Play Sneak Peek

Here we have dueling Divas ... one in the playsuit and the other in the summer dress. Both Divas are wearing the clogs. The Violin and Bow are from Musica Fantasia, sized for Diva.

From this beginning we ended up with Aine for Diva, Play for Diva (clothing), and Poses for Diva.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sweete Brythe Snyke Pyke

It's time for another snyke pyke. Sweete Brythe is a petite wide-eyed character for Dawn with five subtle makeup options with natural eyebrows and five with fantasy eyebrows. She uses the SE Base, Starter, and Head and Body morphs, as well as a bit of Sora.

Sweete Reyn is a set of clothing for Sweete Brythe/Dawn. It includes a dynamic Reyn Coat and conforming Reyn Hat and Reyn Boots. Conforming Flyte Cap, Flyte Goggles, Flyte Shirt, Flyte Pants, and Flyte Shorts are also included. Ten material sets are included for the clothing, as well as matching materials for the Flyte Umbrella. The Material sets from The Gardener Clothing for Dusk can be used on the Flyte Shirt, Flyte Pants, and Reyn Boots.

Sweete Flyte is a set of 12 poses for Sweete Brythe/Dawn and the Flyte Umbrella, which is included. Matching materials are included in Sweete Reyn for the umbrella.

This render of Sweete Brythe was previously posted in the Dawn renders.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've been thinking for some time that I should have a single WIP/Sneak Peek topic instead of scattering them all over the place.

So, here are the links to the individual WIP / Sneak Peeks. Moving forward, I'll put upcoming projects here. Sound good?
Sounds good to me, and I look forward to seeing what/whom you come up with next. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Night Bloom for Itarille E'enwear Sneak Peek.

Two new looks for the Itarille E'enewear Dress, Beaded Headdress, and Pumps.

NB for Dawn Product Image 02.jpg

NB for Dawn Product Image 03.jpg

Night Bloom has been submitted to QAV, so hopefully, you will see it in the store soon!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Deirdre for Dawn Sneak Peek

Here are the early stages of Deirdre for Dawn.

Just as I was finalizing her face morph, I ended up with the left nostril deformed. Fortunately, digging back through previous versions gave me her face before the left nostril blew out :p Otherwise, Deirdre would have been consigned to the dust heap.

She started out in Poser with the morphing tool brush. My original intention was a simple tweeking of the tip of her nose. But then I got carried away and resculpted more of her nose, then her face. Then off to Silo for ear morphing. Back to Poser where further tweaking was done with CG Cubed's Head Morph Resource Kit for Dawn. After that, I used magnets to further adjust her face. And then ... respawned new faces that were combinations of her original face and the magnetized face at differing strengths.

Which is why I am so glad I was able to revert back to a version before I screwed up her left nostril. After that ... back to Silo to play with her teeth since she needed teeth that weren't the result of braces.

I was able to create a morph of her upper teeth, but I wasn't successful in loading the morph of her lower teeth. But then ... given there aren't a lot of expressions that reveal her lower teeth, I may give up on that. Consequently, Deirdre's teeth are a combination of a custom morph and some of Dawn's teeth morphs (TeethCrooked, TeethGap, TeethTopFang, TeethBottomFang).

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've posted a few images of my progress with Deirdre here and there.

Lament Untouched.jpg

In addition to Deirdre (which will be setup for both FireFly and Superfly), I've also been working on Boho Deirdre which is a set of clothing for Dawn/Deirdre. As seen above, there will be a dynamic tunic/dress, as well as conforming leggings, left and right boot socks, left and right boots, and a turban. Also included (unless I get frustrated with it) is a conforming camisole. There are nine texture sets.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've seemed to hit a bit of a snag with Deirdre. Which isn't so much a snag as me procrastinating! She's about ready for beta testing ... the only thing holding that up is me running a final check of everything. So, in the meantime, I've been working on Aoide. Who is inspired by greek sculptures of goddesses and muses. At this point, there will be Aoide, the dress, and poses and props.

I posted Gaia's Daughters earlier in both Dawn and the HiveWire Dog topics. This is the pose inspired by a sculpture of Hebe who was the Goddess of Youth and the cupbearer for the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympus (hence the jug and cup).

Gaia's Daughters.jpg

I just finished a morph of Dawn's hands and feet. In addition, I've used Dawn's hands, feet, fingers, and toes lengthen morph, as well as wrist and ankle thinner.

Aoide without the hands and feet morph
Fingers and Toes_Dawn.jpg

Aoide with the new hands and feet morph.
Fingers and Toes.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking good Satira. I've always liked the uniqueness of your sets. ;)