• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Request for some more morphs for DAWN

McG.

Enthusiast
Ok, I've bought DAWN, got SR1, SR2, several of the mini morph sets, a character set or two, and finally DAWN SE. And yes, Chris definitely arranged the morph channels and such so that all the morphs can be accessed through the Body Actor. Cool. I have spent some time working with the Figure, and finding some of the "usual" morphs named differently. But, using common sense names. Great stuff.
There are some needed yet. Not a whole lot, but still some I'd hoped to find.

Apparently I don't know how morphing the mesh and storing each one actually works. So if my request seems outlandish, please forgive me that ignorance. I am not being insolent.

Sternum Width - So that the gap between the breasts is reduced, even to closing. Without moving the rest of the breast. All the other morphs DO move the breast.
Breast Diameter - obvious
Breast Perk - shapes them to more cone shape
Areola Size - change the diameter of the areola
Areola Perk - apparently that's prominence, but needs more
Nipple Azimuth - tilt up down, not move up down (but one for that would be nice too!)

Navel Up/Down - If this very obvious one is already there, please tell me! I need it!
Navel Size - this might be Navel2 dial, not sure.

Maybe someone somewhere has a Dawn Breast Morph package already released somewhere? If so, I'd love to buy it. Have any other character/morph makers produced 3rd party packs for Dawn?

TIA!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
There's a bunch of stuff for Dawn at Renderosity, ranging from clothes, hair, pose packs, etc.

McG.

Enthusiast
You're not gonna believe this, but getting all the free ones there and the two purchased sets there are still TWO that I need!
Belly Button up/down, Belly Button size.