• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae's WIP for Dawn

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So I'm currently working on 2 items for Dawn, Textures for the Tenacity Twin Tails Hair, and Kitty for Dawn textures.
kitty love.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Kitty for Dawn: So here is the Orange Black texture and 3 Makeup options. There will be 2 very similar but one has brown stripes instead of black and one is a human colour with brown stripes. There will also be Blue, Green, Pink and 2 Purple options. (Firefly Render)
Kitty4Dawn.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
TnT for Tenacity Twin Tails: These textures will have 3 transparency options for more realistic hair, plus one with no transparency for more of a Toon effect like the default textures.
Shown below are the colours with the default full length transparency but on the short morph length (just so I could fit them all on). Top Row shows the Natural colours, 2nd Row the Fashion colours, 3rd Row the Fades (Balayage/Ombre effect) and last row is the Rainbows.
The Dawns below show the Transparency options on the default length tails. Please note on the Short Transparency, the fades will not show because the tails are too short), Medium transparency will show some of the fade and the default and Toon options will show all the colour.
hair colours.jpg

There will be 4 Metal options for the Rings as well as 10 Crystal/Stone options.
Top Row: Silver, Copper, Gold and Old Gold.
Middle Row: Abalone Shell, Red TigersEye, Gold TigersEye, Rhodochrosite, Amethyst
Bottom Row: Pale White Opal, White Opal, Flourite, Labradorite and Turquoise
Rings.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Niiiiice! I like, and am I correctly assuming these will be for DS and Poser? I'm bad with hair textures, but sure would love the more natural transparencies for the Twin Tails. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Guys (and I mean that in the general inclusion of ladies and gents not just the boys :p)

FF, you can certainly test them when they are ready, I can't remember if you are DS or Poser only or both?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks GG.

Another peak at Kitty for Dawn, all the skin colours (Firefly Render)
Skin Colours.jpg

Top Row: White (there will be a white with darker stripes as well), Pale Pink, Orange, Orange Black Stripes, Brown, Dark Brown
Bottom Row: Pink, Purple, Purple Blue Stripes, Blue, Green