• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

question about Scene Toy Pro

ibr_remote

Adventurous
On one of my computers, I am using Poser Debut with Extended Access loaded, which allows some python scripts to run which normally are not available in Poser Debut natively. I would like to know if I would be able to use Scene Toy Pro with Poser Debut my a situation. If yes, I'd buy it.

(Extended Access or XA for short, is a commercial script by the late Dimension3D)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't know for sure IBR. I've never used Poser Debut so am not familiar with what would work, and what wouldn't, using Ralf's Extended Access.

Hopefully someone else here is familiar with your setup, and can tell you if it works or not, as I don't believe Joe wrote any of his Poser scripts to work with Poser Debut.

ibr_remote

Adventurous
I don't know for sure IBR. I've never used Poser Debut so am not familiar with what would work, and what wouldn't, using Ralf's Extended Access.

Hopefully someone else here is familiar with your setup, and can tell you if it works or not, as I don't believe Joe wrote any of his Poser scripts to work with Poser Debut.

Understood. Just wondering if I could, because the featrues would be helpful. I'll wait a while longer to see if I get more info.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
On one of my computers, I am using Poser Debut with Extended Access loaded, which allows some python scripts to run which normally are not available in Poser Debut natively. I would like to know if I would be able to use Scene Toy Pro with Poser Debut my a situation. If yes, I'd buy it.

(Extended Access or XA for short, is a commercial script by the late Dimension3D)
Coming into this with a possibly dumb question: What's Scene Toy Pro? Never heard of that one.