• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Products refusing to download, and duplicate products.

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Noticed while I was backing my downloads up that a lot of things are in there duplicated, same product IDs. Not sure why. Photos attached (not of all duplicates, but you'll get the idea). These were all downloaded to a fresh, empty folder.
/edit To clarify, it's not one link leading to two downloads. The products are actually in there multiple times. For instance the Dusk stuff (as shown in one of the shots) shows up on both page 2 and page 4 of my downloads.

Dawn's Combat Boots are also refusing to download. Both DS and Poser links result in a red error banner.

One of my dupes was Forest Portals, one set downloaded fine, while the other errored out. Not too worried about that as they were dupes and I did have a successful download of the first time they appeared in my downloads.

Attachments

• msedge_dXDgRaYTbA.jpg
    msedge_dXDgRaYTbA.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 128
  • explorer_YfTHPE5yMl.jpg
    explorer_YfTHPE5yMl.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 128
  • explorer_egsq2loBtV.jpg
    explorer_egsq2loBtV.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 132

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Vask...first, Hi!

Can you please submit support ticket so Lisa can help with this?

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Hai back!

Ticket submitted. ID: product_issues#1002247
The system didn't let me attach images, so I included a forum url to this thread for those.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Gotcha! Weird that it wouldn't let you attach images!

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Well that's weird. The button wouldn't work on the initial ticket submission, but it's there when posting a reply on the ticket. Gotta love web software. :cautious:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I found when zips appeared multiple times on the downloads page, it was because the files had originally not been able to be downloaded, and a new order was created with new replacement zip files were added to my download page.

According to my purchases spreadsheet, Forest Portals was one of those products where a new order had to be created and new links supplied.

I also am unable to download Combat Boots.

Alisa, would you rather we submit support tickets for each product as we're unable to download, or wait until we have several products? So far, I have three products from 2013 purchases that I get errors when attempting to download the zip files.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
This is stuff Lisa has to deal with, so maybe she'll chime in here, but unless she does, I'd suggest making a list of the ones with issues, and then putting in a ticket. There's still 2 months to download things, so it's not an urgent thing :)

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Since the last version of Poser I had was PP2014 Game Dev, I went ahead and just used my key to get access to the free upgrade to 11, turns out the latest 11.3 comes with Hivewire figures, so I managed to grab the combat boots that way as they're inside the Dawn zip. lol

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I found when zips appeared multiple times on the downloads page, it was because the files had originally not been able to be downloaded, and a new order was created with new replacement zip files were added to my download page.

According to my purchases spreadsheet, Forest Portals was one of those products where a new order had to be created and new links supplied.

I also am unable to download Combat Boots.

Alisa, would you rather we submit support tickets for each product as we're unable to download, or wait until we have several products? So far, I have three products from 2013 purchases that I get errors when attempting to download the zip files.
This is exactly why this is happening. The Combat Boots and Forest Portals are two products that people have issues with downloading. It’s a long and tedious process to find every order for Forest Portals and create a new one, especially since it was a free product at one time. I have been creating new orders or resetting downloads for people who fill out a support ticket letting me know they are having challenges downloading items. It would be best to have a summary of issues in the ticket vs one at a time.

Thanks so much!