• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Products not showing as Purchased

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Are you sure you're logged in TaishoBee. I usually see that because I'm not logged into the store constantly like I am with the forum, so I have to Log In each time I visit the HW store.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
:D Okay I did find something that doesn't show, but it's on my wife's account. We bought the Big Cat and the Cub was a bonus, it doesn't show as purchased in the store. Her email is tsuna.draken@gmail.com, and she doesn't have a forum account.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
That is because of the way we did the free cub, and unfortunately we can't do anything about it. We've changed the way we have done later bonus products as a result.

Nod

Adventurous
Are you sure you're logged in TaishoBee. I usually see that because I'm not logged into the store constantly like I am with the forum, so I have to Log In each time I visit the HW store.

I find that to be a pain in the bum, especially as you're asked if you want to stay logged in.