• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Private Forums

Stezza

Dances with Bees
the Private forum was accessible yesterday to the general users and looks like it's been corrected today... but can still see that there is a Private Forum there ... maybe this should be hidden from us general users as well .. we don't need to know there is a Private Forum there where all sorts of mesh mangling goes on... :unsure: :devil" :)

just a thought

1574387791591.png

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I checked on this today after your post in a private forum that wasn't private and made a few corrections. The forum you posted in should not be visible to you now. The checkbox that made it private was unchecked.

Have you always been able to see that Private Forums category header? The checkbox for Private Forums was unchecked as well, so I ticked it and saved. Then people with access to that forum could not access it. So I unchecked that box again. I am going through permissions now to sort it out so that the heading can be hidden again.