• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pregnancy for dawn

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Tie-in issue: Need an outfit that can pass for a maternity outfit- either top and slacks or a dress. There's not anything at Renderosity- free or otherwise.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I haven't used the original Dawn in years, so I can't think of one off-hand that's specifically a maternity outfit. Have you checked the store here to be sure there isn't something that can be "morphed" to looking as if it's a maternity outfit?

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I haven't used the original Dawn in years, so I can't think of one off-hand that's specifically a maternity outfit. Have you checked the store here to be sure there isn't something that can be "morphed" to looking as if it's a maternity outfit?
I have gone through the store here and I've bookmarked a few things. But I wanted to check with folks before I started buying stuff. Money's a little on the tight side right now. between work on my car and a new pair of glasses, I've had to put out around 500 dollars this week.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I'm going to put this here and you can delete it if you want to. I just purchased the nouvelle-a-ube-clothing for Dawn. The way it was described, I took it to mean there was a complete outfit of each conforming and dynamic cloth- not a mix. I do not use Dynamic cloth- I avoid it like the plague. I don't have a lot of time to myself these days to work on my art and stories- certainly not enough to sit through 3,4,5 or more simulations in an attempt to get something to lay right- only to have to turn around and do it all over again for the next render. The venders need to remeber that not everyone has time for or even likes dynamic cloth. Now I've wasted my money on this outfit.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The original Dawn had two pregnancy morphs (Body / Abdomen)which were in Dawn's Body Shapes morph package. If you didn't pick that up in the beginning, the product available now is for Dawn SE.

Dawn SR2 was the second version of Dawn, the current version is Dawn SE. While I think you use Poser, I don't know the version. If it's Poser 11, Dawn SE is the version included in the Poser 11.2 update.

With the free pregnancy morph, it will be harder to find conforming clothing that will work with it.

Dawn's Tank Top and Dawn's Skinny Jeans include the Pregnancy morphs. Both the Tank Top and Skinny Jeans are in the Poser 11.2 update additional content.

1569698843685.png

For nights out, Dawn's Strapless MiniDress also includes the pregnancy morph and is also included in the Poser 11.2 update additional content.

1569698991670.png

The conforming clothing in my Sweet Reyn for Dawn includes pregnancy morphs too. Generally, I include the pregnancy morphs in my conforming clothing.

1569699266517.png

Dynamic clothing would also work for a pregnant Dawn, if you don't mind using dynamic clothing.

While not to everyone's taste, the Conforming Leggings and dynamic Dress in Boho Deirdra for Dawn would work, as would the the dynamic dress and pantaloons in Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn. Both products are based on contemporary clothing, though not necessarily mainstream clothing.

Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn is in the Spooky Savings sale which ends Tuesday, October 29.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm sorry the Nouvelle Aube clothing won't work for you. HiveWire doesn't expect anyone to keep a product that won't work for them, so you can return the product for a refund from HiveWire. Just go to the Refunds and Returns Contact Page and enter a support ticket.

The Dress and Pantaloons are dynamic as you found. When looking at clothing products, the Models section should tell you what type of clothing (Conforming or Dynamic) is included. I try to be clear in the description whether a piece of clothing is dynamic or conforming because I know not everyone likes to use or is comfortable using dynamic clothing.

Models (.cr2, .pp2)
  • Conforming Tube Top
  • Conforming Tights
  • Conforming Booties
  • Dynamic Dress
  • Dynamic Pantaloons
  • Prop Cap
I'm going to put this here and you can delete it if you want to. I just purchased the nouvelle-a-ube-clothing for Dawn. The way it was described, I took it to mean there was a complete outfit of each conforming and dynamic cloth- not a mix. I do not use Dynamic cloth- I avoid it like the plague. I don't have a lot of time to myself these days to work on my art and stories- certainly not enough to sit through 3,4,5 or more simulations in an attempt to get something to lay right- only to have to turn around and do it all over again for the next render. The venders need to remeber that not everyone has time for or even likes dynamic cloth. Now I've wasted my money on this outfit.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I'm sorry the Nouvelle Aube clothing won't work for you. HiveWire doesn't expect anyone to keep a product that won't work for them, so you can return the product for a refund from HiveWire. Just go to the Refunds and Returns Contact Page and enter a support ticket.

The Dress and Pantaloons are dynamic as you found. When looking at clothing products, the Models section should tell you what type of clothing (Conforming or Dynamic) is included. I try to be clear in the description whether a piece of clothing is dynamic or conforming because I know not everyone likes to use or is comfortable using dynamic clothing.

Models (.cr2, .pp2)
  • Conforming Tube Top
  • Conforming Tights
  • Conforming Booties
  • Dynamic Dress
  • Dynamic Pantaloons
  • Prop Cap
I was hoping for the over dress. That's the kind of outfit I was really looking for. I've sent in a ticket to the refunds and Returns.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I have been wrestling with the peasent dress and there are no morphs I can see to cover her abdomen. Is there a dress or lose top that will do the job?A tank top just won't do it. I need Dawn. I started a series of stories with her and I need her face.

Attachments

• Frustration.jpg
    Frustration.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 188

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
I'm sorry to keep bothering you folks. you said there was a pregnancy morph in the skinny jeans. I can not find it.

Attachments

• What morph.jpg
    What morph.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 203

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
From your screenshot, it looks like you haven't added the Starter and Body Shapes morphs. There should be separate files for them. I have them set up in a subfolder of my Skinny Jeans, but I'm not sure if that's how they are in the zip I downloaded.

JeanMorphINJs.jpg

One you inject the Starter and Body Shapes morphs, those options you circled in your screenshot won't be empty.

I hope that helps.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The older HiveWire clothing required that you inject clothing morphs. There are two (Skinny Jeans Starter and Skinny Jeans Body) you need to inject for the Jeans.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Default location for the SkinnyJeans injections are in Poses / HiveWire 3D / DawnSR2 / SkinnyJeans / INJ Morphs.

According to the 10004_dawnskinnyjeanspsr.zip included in the HiveWire3D_DawnBaseContent.zip that is in the Poser 11.2 Additional Clothing content.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Once you inject the Jeans Body Shapes, the Jeans will auto adjust to the Pregnancy morph dialed in Dawn. You don't have to dial anything in the Jeans.

The peasant dress didn't include the pregnancy morphs. I didn't see any conforming dress in the store that included those morphs. It's not a common morph for vendors to include.

If you are using Poser Pro 2014, the original Poser Pro 11, or the current Poser 11.2, you can copy the pregnancy morphs from Dawn to clothing.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Don't hesitate to ask questions. Those of us who frequent the HiveWire forums tend to answer any question we can regarding the HiveWire figures, clothing, poses, and so on. After all, we run into stumbling blocks too.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
From your screenshot, it looks like you haven't added the Starter and Body Shapes morphs. There should be separate files for them. I have them set up in a subfolder of my Skinny Jeans, but I'm not sure if that's how they are in the zip I downloaded.

View attachment 51806

One you inject the Starter and Body Shapes morphs, those options you circled in your screenshot won't be empty.

I hope that helps.
I'm still not seeeing the morphs even after applying them.

mdbruffy

Enthusiast
Once you inject the Jeans Body Shapes, the Jeans will auto adjust to the Pregnancy morph dialed in Dawn. You don't have to dial anything in the Jeans.

The peasant dress didn't include the pregnancy morphs. I didn't see any conforming dress in the store that included those morphs. It's not a common morph for vendors to include.

If you are using Poser Pro 2014, the original Poser Pro 11, or the current Poser 11.2, you can copy the pregnancy morphs from Dawn to clothing.
How do I apply the morphs? Maybe I can apply them to a top as well.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Jeans loaded and conformed to Dawn (Base, Starter, and Body Shapes for Dawn injected in Dawn.

1569714329566.png

With the Jeans selected, locate the SkinnyjeansBodyShapesINJ and SkinnyjeansStarterINJ.
Double click each INJ to load the morphs into the Jeans.

1569713884105.png

Once the SkinnyjeansBodyShapesINJ is applied, the Jeans will automatically adjust to fit Dawn.

1569714386286.png

The morphs will be listed in the Jeans under Actor / 02_Body / 06_Abdomen / 01_Morphs, but you don't need to do with the morphs.

If applying both those skinnyjeans morphs don't do anything, you may need to redownload the Skinny Jeans.

Are you still using the free Pregnancy morph for Dawn? Or are you using the Pregnancy 1 morph from Dawn's Body Shapes? The Pregnancy morph that is injected by SkinnyjeansBodyShapesINJ is for the Pregnancy morphs from Dawn's Body Shapes.

The SkinnyjeansBodyShapes INJ won't work on another piece of conforming clothing.