• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser World

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh they're not closing down their business, they're just closing their store. I was just there, and the popup when you get to the site states they'll still be in the business of supplying 3D models. It just won't be to the general 3D community any more.

I think they'll just be doing commission work from now on.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yah. We should contact them about selling their products here. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
That would be up to Chris and Lisa to decide if they want to do.

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
Make sure that if they do sell their items here they ONLY sell items to which they have 100% of the rights, and which are not also owned by another person who retains full rights to resale and redistribution.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
....I was just there, and the popup when you get to the site states they'll still be in the business of supplying 3D models...

Can you post a link to them? I just tried poserworld.com and also .net and .org and all I get is "This site can’t be reached. poserworld.com’s server IP address could not be found."

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
That's not working either for me Janet, I tried it on my PC and my ipad and iphone. Maybe the site is only accessible for USA visitors?

Miss B

CV-BEE
That link works for me Bonnie, so it's possible they aren't available to overseas visitors, though I can't imagine why not.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Not a site I was familiar with. I did get there, though. I mean, with your link, and this morning.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Some nice stuff there. Rarely flashy, but useful.
A lot of the clothing models are pretty old, gen3 or thereabouts, but there are things for a lot of non-DAZ figures as well.
They've been around a long time. But for most of it it was membership only. Kind of an "end of an era" thing.

Terre

Renowned
The link works for me and it does look like the end of an era. All I see is a front page about their professional work. Quite different from the last time I followed a link to there.