• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pose file dial cleaner/Batch file dial cleaner?

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I don't know if such a thing exists- either a utility that will remove all zero-value dials (joint parameter settings and morphs) from a pose file (Poser or DS), or one that can be set up to retain a specific set and delete all the others, perhaps even something that can be run on every pose file within a specified folder?

Ghostman

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Poser File Editor does what you want. But that one is over at Renderosity.

Not sure if Creator's Toybox does that since i haven't worked much with that tool.

I was just recently wishing for the same thing, so that I could possibly use some of the hundreds of pose V4/M4 pose files I have without worrying that they'll end up including changes on the Body actor that will move the character out of position. I'd also like to "clean" tons of HW Horse poses that dial morphs back to 0. I think D3D's Pose Cleaner will do the trick, IF you're a Windows user, which I am not. So I'm still hoping for a Mac-friendly solution :)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I was just recently wishing for the same thing, so that I could possibly use some of the hundreds of pose V4/M4 pose files I have without worrying that they'll end up including changes on the Body actor that will move the character out of position. I'd also like to "clean" tons of HW Horse poses that dial morphs back to 0. I think D3D's Pose Cleaner will do the trick, IF you're a Windows user, which I am not. So I'm still hoping for a Mac-friendly solution :)

I do try to clean my poses before releasing them, which is why I'm looking for this now, to reduce the time it needs to get them ready. Power Tools is doing the trick for Poser on a PC.