• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What does Pommerlis have in Store? Now at Renderosity

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
First of all, I would like to thank everyone here for their ongoing support and encouragement. And allthough I am sad that the store is closing, I do understand it and we will still have these forums to meet each other.
I have never been a big vendor, I create what inspires me and moves me. I don't have a site for myself, just a little blog and some social media. I will have to contemplate what I will do with that, build my own site or just keep the blog. I don't know about that yet.

After a couple of days of thinking I have decided that for now I'll see if moving my store to Renderosity is an option. I left Rendo a while back because they are so massive and you get lost in that crowd. But I'm willing to try it again and see where it goes.
For now I only want to make poses for Hivewire Animals at this point. It depends where the interests of Rendo lies.

I will keep making poses though and I hope you will all be here when I show them.
Big hugz to all of you.
:grouphug: :balloon03:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Josje,
Hope you know I will beta test for you any time!! I also will be going there, but I do understand what you mean about getting lost in the crowd. It's kind of hard to get noticed in all the other vendors without getting some press in the newsletters. That's why I liked it here so much!
(((HUGS))) I sent Jenn an Email but have not heard back as of yet so anxiously keeping my fingers crossed as to what the next move will be.

I will still be on here and feel free to PM me if you need anything!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Josje,
Hope you know I will beta test for you any time!! I also will be going there, but I do understand what you mean about getting lost in the crowd. It's kind of hard to get noticed in all the other vendors without getting some press in the newsletters. That's why I liked it here so much!
(((HUGS))) I sent Jenn an Email but have not heard back as of yet so anxiously keeping my fingers crossed as to what the next move will be.

I will still be on here and feel free to PM me if you need anything!

I will take you up on that offer to test for me :D :snoopydance:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just letting you all know that I will be creating my own Blog/Website esspecially for those items that simply can not move with me to Renderosity.
While exploring the move, there are some niche-items in my collection that depend on products from other vendors that may not move and those will be on hold 'till I have created my own website where these will be exclusive.

I don't know what you all have wishlisted from me but if there are items that you will not find back in my Rendo store then please contact me. Just shoot me a mail or a PM here at Hivewire.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
My products are being released at renderosity. At the moment there are 3 items in store.
I have decided to become an exclusive at Renderosity, the items I sell there will not be made available anywhere else.

Some items will not be made available at Rendo because they are related to products that won't be sold anymore or because I simply don't wish to sell. For those items I will say again, if you had wishlisted them here and you still want them, just shoot me a mail or PM me here.
We will see what we can do.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Keeping you all up to date with my items that are being released at Renderosity.

Mother and Child Poses for Dawn & BabyLuna

10 Duoposes for Hivewire Dawn&BabyLuna
Requires Hivewire Dawn and BabyLuna, both available at Renderosity
Compatible with Poser 9++

MIMotherandChild1600x1000.jpg

Visit the Product Page HERE

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
SilentlyTreading for Hivewire Tiger&FallenTree

5 Poses for Tiger and NoBase
5 Poses for Tiger and WithBase
6 Partial Tailposes
Requires Hivewire BigCat & HivewireTiger, available at Renderosity
Requires FallenTree
Compatible with Poser 10+ and DazStudio4

MISilentlyTreading1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Little PuddyTat Poses for Hivewire Kitten

13 Poses for the Hivewire Kitten
2 Duoposes
Requires the Hivewire Housecat & Kitten available at Renderosity
Compatible with Poser 9++ and DazStudio 4+

MILittlePuddyTatKitten1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Father and Child poses for Dusk & BabyLuna

This set contains 10 highly detailed duo-poses for Hivewire Dusk & Hivewire BabyLuna to depict the daily life of a father and his newborn child.
They were created as detailed and realistic as possible.

Compatible with Poser 10+

MIFatherandChildVol1-1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
FreeStyle Poses for Hivewire Dusk

Dusk goes freestyle in this set of poses inspired by the world of dance, pop- & rockmusic Whether it's a flare or some popping and locking, the man knows his moves around the floor! Jumping fences, celebrating victory or simply showing of his style. You will find it in this set of 15 highly detailed - and their mirrored version - poses for Hivewire Dusk.

Compatible with Poser 10+

MIFreeStyle-1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
King of the Forest

This is an extensive set of poses for the HiveWire Mule Deer Buck to get you started with one of the single poses.
Of course there are some highly detailed duoposes for the MuleDeer Buck. They were created for the Hivewire MuleDeer as is, when you wish to use these on a different breed of deer with different antlers, some tweaking may be needed.
Maybe you wish to create your own pose so one of the partials will be handy to get you started.

In this extensive set you will find;
1 Default pose for Hivewire Mule Deer Buck
4 Partial Default poses for Hivewire Mule Deer Buck
19 Partial Poses in total for Hivewire Mule Deer Buck for the FrontBody, HindBody and Head&Neck
10 Single FullBody Poses
5 Duoposes

Compatible with Poser 11.2+ and DAZ Studio 4.12+

MIKingoftheForest-1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
BushStyle Poses for Hivewire Gorilla

Deep in the jungle you find one of the most formidable and majestic animals this planet has ever seen! Whether you want a regal Silverback sitting in the bush overlooking his family, a lieutenant swinging through the forest trees chasing a rival, or maybe one just laying back entertaining the little ones, it's all possible with this set!
Or maybe you want to create your own pose for your artwork and then one of the partial poses will get you started in the right direction.

In this set you will find;

3 Default poses - for Hivewire Gorilla & the partials
6 Partial Default poses for Top
6 Partial Default poses for Legs
9 FullBody Poses 7 their mirrored versions

Compatible with Poser 11.2+

MIBushStyle-1600x1000.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Feline Grace for HiveWire BigCat

Crouching, leaping or just lying down - in everything she does there is grace. Lurking in the bushes, silently crouching down from a rock, she moves towards her prey. She knows she has to catch something to eat for her young ones. And then suddenly,....she launches her attack.

These poses were created for the HivWire Bigcat as it is.
When using these poses on one of the morphs for the HiveWire BigCat some tweaking could be required to create the same detailed pose.

In this set you will find;
1 Default pose for the HiveWire BigCat & 1 for the Tail
10 FullBody Poses for the HiveWire BigCat
10 Partial Poses for the Tail

*BONUS 2 animations to get you started on the jump and the landing of the HiveWire BigCat*
The bonus is compatible is Poser only!

Compatible with Poser 11.2+ and DAZ Studio 4.12+

MIFelineGrace-1600x1000.jpg